5 simple things to do to get you UNSTUCK.
At one time or another, we all feel stuck. Maybe, it’s because projects stopped coming in as often or maybe you’re just not feeling inspired. It could be that’s it’s time to pivot. Or Perhaps self-doubt and fear have snuck up on you when you weren’t looking. Whatever the reason, feeling stuck is common and surfaces it’s ugly head every now and then.
Unfortunately, there’s no cookie-cutter solution for getting UNSTUCK. But these 5 things seemed to help.
- Build Your Network. Don’t be shy about connecting with other people and sharing your business with new people. If they reject you, their loss.
- Collaborate. If you’re building relationships you should also find collaborations that make align with your brand and goals. Find businesses that compliment your product or service and create an offer together.
- Pound the Pavement. Drop off business cards at local coffee shops, doctors offices, salons, or wherever your potential customer may be.
- Add Value. Are you services and pricing aligned. Is there value for the customer?
- Remember why you started. Reflect on why you started your business and who it serves.
Regardless of what you choose, remember to love yourself. Feeling stuck is a temporary situation. Once you stop playing small you’ll begin to look at what is going right in your business and which parts make you feel happiest and increase those aspects.
It may also be time to examine your systems, workflow, and look at the things in your business you don’t enjoy or make you dread doing them. Look for ways to outsource those, if you can. If you can’t outsource them, look for ways to improve either your response to them or looking into training or education to make the process less miserable for you.