Why you need a quality Headshot
Now that social media has taken on such an important role in promoting our professional abilities, having an impact-making headshot is more important than ever. A good headshot gives people an idea of your personality before they meet you. A smile portrays approachability whereas a serious look might portray determination.
Getting a professional headshot can be one of the best investments as an entrepreneur. Consistently using the same image as part of your personal branding can help boost your following and build your reputation as a professional in your industry.
If you think you can’t afford a Headshot, Truth is you can’t afford not to have one!
Here’s 5 Ways to use your Professional Headshot
- Facebook: Instead of using a selfie, professional images, stand out and show you are serious about your branding.
- Business Cards: Placing your photo on your business card allows people to remember your likeness and feel like they know you.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is undeniably the best platform for your career. Using your professional headshot
- Speaking Opportunities: After you’ve accepted your speaking engagement, you’ll be asked for a Headshot. #BeReady with a professional shot that expresses who you are.
- Get headed in the right direction for the new year with an updated headshot.